UserWay is thrilled to announce its recognition as a Top Technology Vendor in the AI-powered accessibility space in Gartner’s 2023 Accessibility Market Guide in the following key areas:
- Accessibility Widget
- Managed Accessibility
- Accessibility Scanner
- Accessibility Audits
- UserWay for MS Office
Gartner is a top marketing research firm providing vital information on different topics across distinctive industries. This research helps companies stay ahead of the competition and drive business value.
This essential guide, which helps software engineering leaders choose the right vendor for digital accessibility solutions, acknowledges UserWay’s excellence as an accessibility platform and consulting provider.
“We take great pride in our full framework of AI-powered solutions for businesses of every size and industry,” said UserWay Founder & CEO Allon Mason. “We’re honored to be recognized in the 2023 Gartner Accessibility Guide, which symbolizes our commitment to pushing the technology envelope for digital accessibility.”
UserWay Products Featured in the Gartner Guide
UserWay is committed to the fundamental human right of digital inclusion. As a result, more than 1 million websites trust UserWay’s AI-powered technology to conform with universal accessibility standards, such as WCAG 2.1 AA. With that in mind, let’s learn about the UserWay products Gartner recognized in its 2023 guide (see below).
- Accessibility Widget 4.0: Including a full range of AI-powered accessibility tools, it interprets and writes accessible code considerably faster than an in-house team.
- Managed Accessibility: Includes the AI-Powered Accessibility Widget, recurring manual reviews, testing, updates, WCAG 2.1 AA conformance, and more.
- Accessibility Audits: UserWay’s certified accessibility experts evaluate companies’ WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA compliance level, providing a comprehensive report to in-house teams. This report includes steps for remediating compliance issues.
- UserWay for MS Office: Removes PDF access barriers for people with disabilities and helps companies conform to ADA, WCAG, and PDF/UA requirements.
Expect Strong Growth in Digital Accessibility
Among Gartner’s key findings, history shows that companies from every sector have largely ignored digital accessibility. In fact, just 3.2% of the world’s top 1 million website homepages are WCAG 2.1, level 2 compliant.
This oversight is striking because it excludes up to 17% of the total addressable market. It also conveys a need for more commitment to inclusivity, which society increasingly demands in everyday life and business. These numbers may seem discouraging, but as the Gartner Report points out, they represent an enormous growth opportunity for companies that adopt digital accessibility platforms.
With increased legal enforcement, contractual requirements, and DEI initiatives, the digital accessibility market seems well-positioned for a robust financial future. But most importantly, an increase in digital accessibility will lead to equal access and use of the web for people with disabilities. And that’s why UserWay is incredibly proud to be recognized as a top digital accessibility vendor in the 2023 Gartner Accessibility Market Guide.
UserWay Clients Speak for Themselves
The leading brands trust UserWay as a reliable and trailblazing accessibility innovator. From websites to apps to PDFs, its AI-powered technologies make content accessible for people with disabilities. UserWay clients tell the whole story behind its products and services. Here’s what some of them have to say.
- “Unlike the competition, with UserWay’s Al tech, we’re not reliant on a bot to decide the fate of our compliance. Instead, our team gets to serve a hands-on purpose, provide that human element, understand what it means to be accessible, and have input in the final solution.”
PRESIDENT, SITE HUB
- “The entire integration experience proved that UserWay is the company we want to partner with because it works across all our platforms, no matter what code we write.”
HEAD OF CYBER SECURITY, CHEQ
- “UserWay integration is seamless, significantly enhancing accessibility and UX for our end users. The contrast tools, screen reader, text controls, and other features all elevate the user experience on our site.”
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT, THE MOTLEY FOOL
- “We love the UserWay widget’s simple installation and instant visibility on our site. We’re also impressed by how efficiently it fixes accessibility violations and can be customized to match our brand without effort.”
WEB TEAM LEADER, PAYONEER
Gartner subscribers could access the Accessibility Market Guide here.
To learn more about UserWay, feel free to contact a friendly representative or start a free trial today.