Live Webinar Starts In
LIVE WEBINARSeptember 29, 2022 | 2PM EST
Making the Journey to Digital Accessibility:Partners Share Why It’s Better for Business, Customers & End Users
Our partners come from every business background conceivable. What they all share: the need to reach full digital accessibility. In this webinar, watch as real-life company leaders field questions on critical accessibility, and their journeys to achieve it.
Live Webinar Starts in
Courtney Gould Mille
Chief Marketing Officer, Tribute Technology
With nearly 20 years of related experience, Courtney is a marketing and brand strategy executive, funeral service entrepreneur, board member, and UCLA law attorney.
Director of Social Media, CMS Max
With a degree in organizational communication, Denise is an SEO/SEM marketer and experienced public speaker who develops and implements new-age marketing strategies.
Founder and CEO at ShortPoint
Sami founded ShortPoint, the leading intranet design software company that empowers organizations to build stunning and engaging intranets that deepen connections and increase productivity.
Discover invaluable accessibility insights, including:
- How it improved web traffic and search performance by nearly 40% for CMS Max
- How ADA compliance helped ShortPoint avoid litigation and improve customer interaction
- Specific examples of how accessibility strengthens client relations
- How a customizable solution proved to be a huge advantage for our partners
- Why you shouldn't be required to click anything to make web pages accessible
- Why partners prefer an accessibility solution that automatically adjusts code across all hosted sites
Our Partners Tell it Like it is
This event will feature a Q&A session with companies who have made the successful journey resulting in full digital accessibility.