LIVE WEBINAR | July 26th, 2022 | 2PM EST
July 26th, 2022 | 2PM EST
Rethinking Website Accessibility:Achieving Enterprise Digital Compliance
Join a fireside chat with three leading accessibility experts, as they discuss what it really takes to make digital assets barrier-free for people with disabilities. Plus hear success stories and insights from a renowned International TEDx speaker on the real bottom-line benefits inherent in a diverse and inclusive workplace and society.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility Consultant
International TEDx speaker. Inclusion champion. Disability advocate. Motivational speaker. Discussing the theory of disability inclusion by sharing her story, and uncovering the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workplace and society.
COO at UserWay & Accessibility Expert
Cornell University. Wesleyan University Ph.D. W3C Platform Architect. 21 Years at Cisco Secure Video.
Author of Strategic IT Accessibility: Enabling the Organization. Former Program Director of Statewide Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility. Former manager of IBM’s Worldwide Accessibility Consulting and Business Transformation initiatives.
Join a panel of experts as they engage in an insightful chat to discuss:
- Why do enterprise companies find it challenging to implement digital accessibility?
- Who should own accessibility in an enterprise? IT, leadership or someone else?
- Should enterprise companies focus on WCAG standards or usability?
- Should accessibility be separate from DEI initiatives?
- Are ADA lawsuits for digital accessibility just a cost of doing business?
- Does digital accessibility require a cultural change or just technology adoption?
The format for this event will feature a fireside chat discussion with globally renowned accessibility experts at followed by an insightful Q&A session.