You might have noticed that userway.org is a bit different these days. We’ve listened to your feedback and created pages filled with helpful information and details on how you can make your website accessible. Here are a few sections you might want to check out.
1. Comprehensive List of UserWay’s Accessibility Functions List
One of our most asked-for changes was to provide a full list of all of the functions the UserWay widget offers and explanations about what they can do for users.
2. Pricing Details for Widget Upgrades and Audits
The UserWay widget is free, and we strive to ensure that it always stays that way. However, there are a few nice upgrades you can get, such as informative analytics and branding options. Visit this page and learn about the available upgrades and how you can install them.
3. How Accessibility Audits Work, In Detail
This is a fantastic option if you don’t know where to start making your website accessible. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you by combing through your web pages and identifying accessibility issues as well as giving you tips on how to resolve them.
4. Helpful Video Tutorials & Guides
Learn the ins and outs of the widget in these short and helpful video tutorials. You’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to install the UserWay widget on different platforms and detailed information regarding the various upgrades available.
5. White Labeling the UserWay Widget – How it Works
This page has everything you need to know if you’re interested in white labeling the UserWay widget.
6. Supported Languages for UserWay’s Accessibility Widget
See the languages that UserWay’s Accessibility Widget supports. If you don’t see yours on the list, feel free to reach out and let us know!
7. Meet the UserWay Team – The People Behind Our Innovations
Learn about the passionate team behind the UserWay Accessibility Widget.
8. How to Go About Handling Accessibility-Related Legal Complaints
Receiving an accessibility complaint can be stressful. Learn more about how you can handle it when a complaint is made against your site.
9. The Five Immediate Steps for Legal Mitigation
We break down five steps you can take for when you’re facing an accessibility lawsuit.
10. Learn the Basics of Accessibility – From Zero to Hero in 20 Minutes
Everything you need to know about the basics of web accessibility.
11. Recover the Embed Code For Your Accessibility Widget
Looking to launch UserWay’s Accessibility Widget on more sites? Go here to get your embed code.
12. Get an Accessibility Statement (free!)
Every website needs an accessibility statement. Generate yours by following this link. You can then modify the statement and copy it to your site.
13. Check Your Website’s Color Contrast (free!)
Try out our new and improved color contrast checker. It’s a simple and free way to learn if your site’s color contrast violates the WCAG 2.1 standards.
Of course, there are many more new pages filled with information than we’ve listed above. We will continue to expand our site with additional useful details in the future. Keep checking the website to learn more about digital accessibility and how you can make your site friendly for users no matter what accommodations they need. The goal of creating a barrier-free internet is achievable if we all work together!